Propolis, as a natural nutritional health care product, has a wide range of uses and bright development prospects, and has shown a magical effect in medical care.
1. Anti-bacteria. Propolis is a natural broad-spectrum antibiotic. It is particularly sensitive to gram-negative bacteria and acid-fast bacteria, and can inhibit at very low concentrations. Propolis has no toxic and side effects, and people are easy to accept and use.
2. Anti-fungal. A large number of experiments by scientific and technical personnel have proved that 1%-10% of propolis ethanol infusion or ether infusion can effectively treat common medical fungi such as flavus, floccophyton, cerebral dermatophyte, microsporum, and aspergillus flavus. Medical fungi and molds have a strong inhibitory effect.
3. Antivirus. Propolis ethanol extract has a killing effect on influenza A virus. Using this characteristic, propolis can be used to drop nasal drops or make sprays to prevent and treat common diseases such as influenza.
4. Antiprotozoa. Propolis has antiprotozoal effects, especially on flagellates, sporozoites and ciliates. Propolis can be used to make non-toxic pesticides. Propolis has been made into propolis perfume, which not only has a pleasant fragrance, but can also be used to repel mosquitoes, flies, fleas and lice.
5. Antioxidant. Propolis has strong antioxidant capacity and can significantly increase the activity of superoxide dismutase (SOD). Propolis can stabilize and eliminate free radicals, reduce the generation and deposition of lipid peroxides and lipofuscin, protect cell membranes, enhance cell vitality, regulate organ and tissue functions, and effectively delay aging.
6. Promote immune function of the body. Tests on rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, pigs and calves have proved that the application of propolis or the introduction of antigens into the body can enhance the immune function of the body.
7. Regulate endocrine. Propolis is rich in nutrients and active substances, which can effectively regulate and improve the endocrine function of the human body, repair diseased and weakened tissues and organs, and keep the autonomic nervous function in a normal and active operation. Propolis can help middle-aged men and women go through menopause well and greatly reduce menopausal reactions.
8. Promote tissue regeneration. Propolis has the functions of helping inflammation subside, promoting tissue regeneration and sloughing off necrotic tissue. Clinical and tests have proved that propolis preparations are particularly effective in treating various wounds and deep burns, and have excellent effects on promoting tissue regeneration and accelerating wound healing on bone, cartilage, and tooth injuries.
9. Promote animal growth and development. Propolis can promote the functions of energy metabolism, protein and nucleic acid synthesis and biofilm transport of liver cells, which is beneficial to the growth and development of animals.
10. Anti-cancer and tumor suppressor. The anticancer effect of propolis is mainly due to its flavonoids, quercetin, rhamnetin, and galangin. These substances are very sensitive to various cancer cells, and even consumption of lower speed propolis liquid can play a better role. effect.
11. Purify the blood. Propolis can enhance cardiac contractility, deepen breathing and adjust blood pressure, purify blood and regulate blood lipids.
12. Relieve fatigue. Propolis can increase the activity of adenosine triphosphate (ATPase), thereby generating more ATP, in the process of metabolism, releasing energy and restoring physical strength.
13. Local anesthesia. As early as 1953, the Soviet Union used propolis as a local anesthetic and analgesic in oral clinics.
14. Smoking cessation function. Smoking is harmful to health. Propolis improves blood circulation, purifies the blood, enhances the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood, provides sufficient oxygen to the brain tissue and heart and liver, and reduces the dependence on tobacco. Propolis can regulate autonomic dysfunction, enhance self-discipline effect, and weaken the desire to smoke stimulated by conditioned reflex. The unique taste of propolis makes smokers feel lightly smoking.
There are many propolis products on the market, please choose accurately.